I. General provisions
- The administrator of the personal data collected on the website http://appchance.com/ (hereinafter “Website”) is Appchance limited partnership located in Poznań on Matejki Street 46/5, 60-767, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda, 8th Division of the National Court Register KRS 0000541001, REGON 360661263, NIP 7811905715 (hereinafter “Administrator”)
- The Administrator recognizes the importance of respecting the personal data of persons using the Website (hereinafter “Users”), and in particular makes special effort to protect interests of persons whom the data concern and therefore processes the data of the Website’s Users fully concerning the rules referred to in the 29 August 1997 Act on personal data protection (hereinafter “Act on personal data protection”) and the Act on providing services in electronic form from 18 July 2002 (hereinafter “Act on providing services in electronic form”).
II. Personal data collection and processing
- By using the Website, you accept that personal data are collected and used by the Administrator in order to provide services, in particular for:
- the Administrator making business contact,
- the Administrator providing services ordered, including an audiobook,
- direct marketing of the Administrator’s products or services, including receiving a Newsletter.
- Personal data shall include
- for Consumers: name, surname and e-mail address;
- for Entrepreneurs: additionally, company name and other register data.
- Providing personal data by the User occurs on a voluntary basis, electronically via Website run by the Administrator.
- The User has the right to access their personal data contents and correct them.
- The User has the right to control the processing of personal data that concern them, included in the Administrator’s data collection, in particular to demand completing, updating, correcting, temporary or permanent cessation of collecting them or their deletion in a situation when they are incomplete, out of date, incorrect or have been collected with a violation of the Act on personal data protection or they are unnecessary to realize the aim for which they have been collected.
- The User may, at all times, revoke the consent to have their personal data processed for direct marketing of the Administrator’s products or services.
- The User has the right to issue:
- a reasoned request to stop processing their data because of a specific situation, or
- an objection to the processing of their data.
- When using the Website, some information may be collected automatically, e.g. with cookies. Cookies are small text information which is sent to a file on a hard drive of a computer or mobile device in memory. Cookies enable you to enter websites and (if necessary) turn on contents adjusted to the User’s needs.
- The User may control and delete cookie files by modifying their browser’s settings. Alternatively, the User may visit the page www.aboutcookies.org which contains thorough information about modifying the most popular browsers, general information on cookies and how to delete them from one’s computer. The User shall find more information on cookies in a mobile device’s browser (e.g. mobile phone, tablet, etc.) in the mobile device’s manual.
III. Sharing data
- The Administrator does not share any User personal data with subjects not cooperating with the Administrator without the consent of the interested Users, unless the following circumstances arise:
- The Administrator reserves the right to share data with public authorities, according to the law;
- The Administrator may share personal data with subjects connected to or dependent on the Administrator.
IV. Final provisions
- The Website may contain links to other Websites. The Administrator suggests that the User familiarize themselves with their privacy policies after entering them.
- The Administrator is obligated to store personal data in a safe and confidential way, in accordance with the rules of law applicable in the Republic of Poland, in particular, the Administrator shall apply technical and organizational measures ensuring the appropriate protection of the personal data processed as regards the threats and protected data categories.
- protection of the data collection from unauthorized access,
- the ability to gather information concerning the User exclusively after logging in, i.e. providing an email address and password by the User.
Should you have any questions or doubts, please contact:
Appchance limited partnership
60 – 767 Poznań
telephone: + 48 600 508 713