Pre-sales specialist internship
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a witty and energetic person with an analytical mind and well-developed social competencies (communication, teamwork, etc.).
A Pre-sales specialist works at the crossroads of marketing and sales. It’s a person who supports the sales department by creating lists of potential clients based on criteria defined beforehand, and is then responsible for running e-mail marketing campaigns. At the next stage, they select the interested clients and passes them to the person responsible for further stages of the sales process.
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken at B2 level or higher.
- Good communication skills - discussing, argumentation, etc.
- Motivation, good organization, diligence, attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Command of German will be welcome (though not required).
What we offer?
A paid internship which may turn into a permanent job, either full- or part-time.
The number of interns sought for the position: 2