Who are we looking for?
People who want to develop their skills, participate in interesting projects (both Polish and international) and develop Appchance products. People open to new challenges, independent, proactive, ambitious and open to work in a team.
- Firm foundation in Vue.js and Vuex
- At least 1 commercial project
- ES6 syntax
- Strong foundation in RWD
- Basic knowledge of testing in JS
- Working with .git
- Familiarity of at least one CSS framework (Bootstrap, Vuetify, Materialize, Foundation etc.)
- Good understanding of design patterns important to API-driven apps
- Love to write clean, reusable code
- Constant learner attitude
- Good command of English, allowing you to easily communicate with our clients (B2)
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary 5500-10000 net +VAT (B2B)
- Perfect ecosystem for raising your qualifications
- Working in complex, diverse projects for both domestic and foreign clients
- Versatile bench - our team comprises programmers, graphic designers, people with Venture Capital and agency experience
- Luxmed health care
- Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly environment