Junior Project Manager
Who are we looking for?
A communicative Junior Project Manager who wants to learn how to organize a team and is able to solve design problems. A person who is not afraid of challenges and is interested in new technologies.
What are we expecting?
- at least half a year of commercial experience in running projects
- knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- communication and problem solving skills
- willingness to develop and expand knowledge and skills in the field of project management
- good command of English (CEFR B2)
- experience in running IT projects
- basic knowledge of project management tools (including Jira, Trello, Toggl)
- knowledge of other foreign languages
- knowledge of the mobile industry
What are we offering?
- salary 3 500 - 5 500 zl net + Vat (B2B) or the possibility of other forms of employment
- Luxmed health care
- Multisport card
- MacBook and business mobile phone
- the option to raise your qualifications and improve professionally
- working in complex, diverse projects for clients from Poland and abroad
- participation in mobile product ideation and conceptual development using an iterative, user-centered design process
- full competence support - our team comprises programmers, graphic designers, people with Venture Capital and agency experience
- flexible working hours
- friendly environment
Send us your CV to: