Python Developer (new Saas Product development)
Who are we looking for?
People who have experience in programming in Python, who want to develop their skills and participate in building a new Saas Product in which they have a great impact on all architectural and technical decisions. People open to new challenges, independent, proactive, ambitious and open to work in a team.
What are we expecting?
- At least 2-year experience in commercial web development
- Experience in Python 2.x or 3.x, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Pyramid or Flask.
- Demonstrated use of best programming practices
- Very good knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL databases
- Experience in using code versioning tools, such as Git
- Teamwork skills
- English proficiency at level that allows you to freely read the documentation
- Self-reliance and proactive approach
- Desire to constantly expand your competences
- Experience with more than one web framework
- Understanding of multithreading limitations of Python and distributed systems architecture
- Familiarity with non-relational databases
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
What are we offering?
- competitive salary 6 500 - 12 000 zl net + VAT (B2B) / possibly other type of contract
- interesting work in building a new Sass Product, having a real impact on architectural and technical decisions
- perfect ecosystem for raising your qualifications
- versatile bench - our team comprises programmers, graphic designers, people with Venture Capital and agency experience
- Luxmed health care
- Multisport card
- flexible working hours
- friendly environment
How to apply ?
Send your CV/resume to: email@example.com
Include in your CV the name of the position that you’re applying for and following legal gibberish:
“I hereby authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of recruitment processes at Appchance Group sp. z o.o. based in Poznań, Matejki 46/5 in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive).”
If you wish to stay in touch with us in the future, please attach the following formula as well:
“In addition, I authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of future recruitment processes at Appchance Group sp. z o.o. ”