The Administrator of your personal data collected on the appchance.com website at www.appchance.com (hereinafter “Website”) is Appchance limited liability company limited partnership (hereinafter: “We”). We are located in Poznań, Matejki 46/5 Street. You can contact us also at email@example.com or calling on +48 575 419 123.
WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS, ON WHAT BASIS AND HOW LONG DO WE USE THEM FOR?
The personal data that you entrust us with are: your name, surname, email address, your company, position, telephone number, IP address.
We process your data in order to:
- answer your question posed in the contact for or to estimate the pricing of your order – in this case, we process your name, surname, email address and other data that you may provide to provide the service.
- Here, we will process your data on the basis of the agreement (ToS), i.e. based on article 6 section 1 point B of the GDPR, which has been accepted by you.
- We will process these data until we reply to your question or you order us not to continue doing it. We will process the data at maximum until potential claims expire.
- send you audiobooks, e-books and other information that we offer, including sending a question about whether you liked the materials and information about new materials that you can read or download – in this case, we process your name, surname, address and email address. We process these data based on the ToS that you accepted (i.e. based on article 6 section 1 point B of the GDPR), and based on our justified legal interest (sending our marketing information in accordance with the Act on rendering electronic services – based on article 6 section 1 point F of the GDPR). We will process these data until we execute our contract, until possible claims expire, and until you express your objection to processing your personal data with regard to a justified legal interest.
- send our newsletter – here, we process your email and name and surname. In this case, your data will be processed based on your agreement that your expressed while signing up for the newsletter (i.e. based on article 6 section 1 point a of the GDPR). You can resign from receiving the newsletter at any moment. It is enough for you to uncheck your agreement box in a relevant tab. We will process these data until you withdraw your agreement.
- have a conversation via chat. In order to do this, we need your name, surname and email address, so that we can contact you if we are unavailable, and also other data that you may entrust us with to have the service provided. We process these data based on the agreement (ToS) which you accepted (i.e. based on article 6 section 1 point B of the GDPR) or based on your consent (i.e. based on article 6 section 1 point A of the GDPR).
COLLECTING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
During our cooperation, providing your personal data is entirely voluntary, but necessary for us to carry out the service (complete an order, or keep your account on the Website).
WHO PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data are processed by:
- our employees who have been appropriately trained in proper carrying out of their responsibilities and personal data processing;
- Jan Dembicki VIPserv.org based in Warsaw, Hery 25B/53 Street; 01-597 Warsaw, which provides us with hosting services;
- Google LLC, based in the USA, Amphitheatre Parkway 1600, Mountain View, which provides us with email services;
- The Rocket Science Group LLC based in the USA, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, which provides us with the Mailchimp software for mailing;
- LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company based in Ireland, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, which we use to communicate with you;
- Facebook Ireland Limited based in Ireland, Grand Canal Square 4, Dublin 2, which we use to communicate with you;
- Future Simple Inc. based in the USA, 850 Shoreline Blvd (BASE CRM) which provides us with an IT solution with which we provide the service to you, i.e. create offers and analyze data to personalize trade information;
- Drift.com, Inc. 222 Berkeley Street, Suite 600 Boston, MA 02116 which we use to talk to you online;
- Albacross Nordic AB Company reg. no 556942-7338, Kungsgatan 26, 111 35 Stockholm, Sweden we use to identifying the companies that are visiting a website.
We also process the statistical data collectively, e.g. from your behavior on our website, but they do not have information based on which we can identify you. For this, we use these companies:
- Google Inc. (Google Analytics) for analytical purposes,
- Google Ireland Ltd (Google Adwords), measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, managing advertising campaigns,
- Facebook Ireland Limited based in Ireland, Grand Canal Square 4, Dublin 2, measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, managing advertising campaigns,
- Yandex Metrica for analytical purposes
As indicated in the list above, we work with some companies based outside the European Economic Area (The Rocket Science Group and Future Simple Inc.). However, agreements have been made with these companies on data processing entrustment, and these companies are listed on the list of companies certified by the European Commission (they are on the Privacy Shield program list).
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE IN TERMS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BEING PROCESSED?
You have the following rights that you can execute:
- obtain information whether we process your personal data, and if so, for what purpose, which data categories we process, on what basis, for how long we will process them, we will also inform you who we share these data with;
- request us to share access to your personal data and to rectify, remove or limit their processing. You also have the right to object to the processing, and you can ask us to transfer your data to any subject. In such cases, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to present your request.
- request to remove your personal data immediately in an event where:
- personal data are not necessary for purposes for which they were collected or processed in other way;
- the agreement that constitutes the basis for the processing was withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- you issue an appeal determined in point 7, there are no legally overriding bases for us to process or if the personal data were processed unlawfully.
- request us, if you consider your data incomplete or incorrect, to limit the processing until we review your request to rectify the data.
- withdraw the agreement expressed earlier to process your data when we use them based on your agreement;
- issue a complaint to the supervisory body – the Head of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you think that we have infringed upon your rights;
- object our processing of data as part of carrying out of our legally justified interest. In such case, we will cease to process them, unless we have other grounds for it.
- receive the personal data that you provided us in a structured, commonly used format for a machine preview, you also have the right to request us to send these data to another administrator if:
- the processing is based on your agreement or based on the ToS;
- the processing is done in an automated manner.
- request limiting of the processing of your data, when:
- you question the correctness of the personal data – in that case, we will stop processing them for the period allowing us to check their correctness;
- the processing is unlawful, but you object to removing the personal data, instead requesting us to limit the processing;
- we will not need your personal data for processing, but you need them to determine, pursue or defend your claims;
- you filed an objection to your personal data being processed – in that case, we will stop processing these data until we determine if legally justified bases on our side override your objection.
- The Website may redirect you to other websites. We suggest that you familiarize yourself with their privacy policies and how they process personal data each time after you are redirected to them
- We keep your personal data safe and confidential, according to the requirements of the law provisions in the Republic of Poland. In particular, we use technical and organizational measures ensuring the protection of the personal data processed adequate to the threats and categories of the data protected.
- If you have any questions or doubts, please contact us:
Appchance Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k.
Matejki 46/5 Street
60 – 767 Poznań
phone: +48 575 419 123