I. Scope of the Service.
Appchance Website is a service provided by Appchance Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. based in Poznań, hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”, via www.appchance.com, which allows Users to order the Newsletter, receive the full version of the audiobook and allows the Provider to contact the User.
Provider – „Appchance” spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa based in Poznań, at ul. Matejki 46/5, 60 – 767 Poznań, entered into the register of companies of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under NCR number 0000541001, statistical no. 360661263, tax no. 7811905715, which at the same time is the creator of the Website.
Consumer – a natural person who performs a legal action not related directly to its business or professional activity.
Newsletter – an electronic service provided by the Provider, consisting of distribution via e-mail, enabling Users using it to automatically receive marketing information,
Company – a natural person, a legal person and an organisational unit that is not a legal person, which the law grants legal capacity – performing business activity on its own behalf.
Publication – information material to be downloaded from the Website.
Service – a service provided electronically by the Provider to the User in the scope of the Website, including in particular the sending of a newsletter and the valuation of products or services provided by the Administrator.
User – an entity being a Consumer or Company, for whom the Provider provides access to the Website.
The User may be a Consumer – a natural person who is 18 years of age and has legal capacity, or a Company.
IV. Provision of personal data by the User
- Use of the Website is voluntary and free of charge.
- In order to obtain access to the full version of the Website, the User may be asked to provide the Provider with the following personal data: first and last name, e-mail address.
V. Website – rules of use.
- The service of mailing the Newsletter is provided to the Users. Additionally, after providing personal data, the User may receive an e-book and other services from the Provider, of which the Provider shall inform Users via the Website.
- The User can also get an offer for its inquiry made both via the contact form as well as a tool enabling valuation of a project.
- The User, wanting to use the Website’s functionality, should go to www.appchance.com and contact us or fill out the appropriate form.
- Technical requirements necessary for the use of the Website that are necessary for proper functioning of the Service on the User’s end are the following:
- Internet access,
- Web browser.
VI. Conclusion of the Contract and its Validity.
- The Provider will answer the inquiry, contact the User to clarify the inquiry or submit an appropriate offer for the performance of the appropriate service at the latest within 7 working days from the date of submitting the inquiry. In justified cases, the Administrator reserves the right to extend the time for the response, in which case he will inform the User in each such instance.
- A User who is a consumer may, within 14 days of concluding a service contract, withdraw from it without giving any reason and without incurring costs. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered null and void. The Consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract to the Provider.
- The User may terminate the contract for the provision of the Service at any time without giving reasons by sending an appropriate statement to the address of the Provider, with the proviso that deleting the Account by the User also terminates the contract for the Service with the Provider.
- The Provider may terminate the Service Contract concluded with the User who is a consumer with a 14-day notice period.
- In the case of non-Consumer Users, the Provider may terminate the contract for the provision of the Service, without giving reasons, with immediate effect and by sending a relevant statement to the User in this regard to the User’s e-mail address provided during Account registration.
VII. User’s Obligations.
- It is prohibited to use the Website by the User in an unlawful manner, in particular the User may not:
- Post content that is vulgar, obscene, profane, scandalous or which otherwise violates social norms,
- Post content commonly accepted as not intended for children,
- Promote content violating or likely to violate the personal rights of others or their other rights, including copyrights,
- Use threats or insults,
- Post any unlawful content, in particular calling for racial, ethnic, religious hatred, containing sexual or pornographic content, promoting fascism, Nazism, communism, propagating violence, offending religious feelings, offending religious/state symbols,
- Use programs (bots) that generate queries to the Website – all such actions can be considered as DoS attacks,
i) Break the generally accepted principles of netiquette,
- Carry out any activities that may hinder or destabilise the operation of the Website, whereas attempts to hinder or destabilise the operation of the Website are considered attempts to disrupt or cut off the content to other Users (DoS, DDoS attacks, DNS spoofing), phishing (faking information that identifies the User), pharming, introduction of malicious software to the networks or computers, unauthorised scanning of the network or other Users’ computers, unauthorised monitoring of network traffic or other attempts to intercept information from or to other Users, unauthorised attempts to break the Website’s security, use of programs, scripts or commands that disrupt another User’s session, taking over IP addresses and sending, collecting, selling or distributing unwanted e-mail correspondence (spam).
VIII. Fees for Using the Website.
The Provider provides the Services free of charge.
IX. Complaint procedure.
- Complaints related to the provision of Services by the Provider and other complaints related to the operation of the Website may be submitted by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the Provider. The Provider will examine the complaint immediately, not later than within 30 days counted from the date of lodging the complaint.
- Filing a complaint should include a description of the event that caused the complaint.
- The Parties shall endeavour to resolve disputes arising from the provision of the Service amicably. If this is not possible, disputes arising between the Provider and the User who is also a consumer will be subjected to the appropriate common courts in the territory of Poland. Disputes arising between the Supplier and a User who is not a consumer will be subject to a court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Provider.
X. Other Provisions.
- The Administrator grants a license unlimited in time and territory to the User for the uploaded or downloaded Website materials.
- The license covers only the possibility of getting acquainted with the content of the Website and publications sent.
- The license does not include, in particular, the User’s right to:
- Disseminate or share in any way the downloaded data constituting an element of the Website or publication to third parties,
- Download or reproduce data constituting an element of the Website or publications, to which the Administrator has exclusive copyrights for purposes other than reading the content contained on the Website;
- Disseminate, reproduce, copy, share, lease to third parties of data contained on the Website, regardless of the form;
- Decompilation, disassembly, modification and reverse engineering of data constituting an element of the Website and software.
- The license is non-exclusive and non-transferable.
- The service of making the Website available is provided in accordance with the provisions of generally applicable Polish law and in Polish language.
Should you have any questions or doubts, please contact:
Appchance limited partnership
60 – 767 Poznań